• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Isofix child car seat

Chrisjk

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi
anyo had issues with fitting isofix child seat?
I can see where it should go but when seat back is folded down I can’t se how it works

I wouldn't suggest using (if you can even do it) using any child seat with the seats down.

Thanks. Sorry poor description on my part
i realise seat must not be folded down. I did that to try and see how the fitting works as it does not seem clear when the seat is up!
appreciate any further comments from anyone who has used an isofix seat in thei car
perhaps it’s more simple than I think

I find it easier to pop my finger into the isofix hole so that i can feel where the metal clasps 'bites' onto - then guide one of the isofix clamps into the place where my finger was, once or twice and you'll get the hang of it.

The isofix mounting points on the seat frame are below the material, you just have to push past the cushioning and the one on the back ot the seat is quite away in, so I just feel for the bar with the clasp.
Not the easiest, but perfectly good enough.

If you feel around the fold in the seat you will find a small bar which your car seat attaches to

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom