It's Happened Again

newforest21

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
IMG_3086.jpeg

Switched on this morning to be confronted by 'Radio Module Disconnected'. Still plays the last staion selected but cannot make any station changes.
The last time this happened - only a few months ago - the only way to rectify the problem was to disconnect the battery. Although this was successful it does zero all data which is somewhat annoying.
I tried all sorts of options to rectify, reset to factory settings etc but the battery disconnect appeared to be the only remedy.
Has anyone else experienced this problem and been able to rectify other than the battery route?
May need a trip to my not overly helpful dealer to discuss.

Hold the home button for 15-25 seconds and your entertainment software will restart, hopefully it is good again after that.

Then i think you have to go back to the dealer and let them instal complete new software, they did this for me when i had the fahrenheit problem and when my parking sensors where not working
now i have no problems at all

Just an FYI - someone on this forum has the DAB files that can fix that issue if it a software corruption as it is sometimes - if its a faulty hardware module, good luck.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom