Journey time counter

FiremanAxe

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
I've had a quick search but cant find anything about this. My MG5LR records the journey time as 1/10ths of an hour, so 6 minutes in the car is 0.1hrs I find this really annoying, my previous cars (Alfa Romeos) recorded the travel time in minutes which makes much more sense. I've had the MG long enough (over 12 months) to know that any settings I change on the dash will revert the next time I turn off/on but has anyone found a way to set the timer to minutes or anything different to the 1/10th of an hour ????

I haven't looked for such a setting as it really doesn't bother me for a couple of reasons.
Firstly like you I can do the arithmetic if needed, it's pretty easy and accurate enough. Secondly I never look at it anyway as it still counts time when I'm sat in the car with it switched on going nowhere, such as waiting in a car park or at a charger in winter.

I've had the MG long enough (over 12 months) to know that any settings I change on the dash will revert the next time I turn off/on but has anyone found a way to set the timer to minutes or anything different to the 1/10th of an hour ????
Use the stopwatch function in your phone.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom