Just a Breeze

Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Just a bit of fun..
It was such a nice day down in the South East yesterday (23.02.2021)
I was able to have my Sunroof open on The ZS EV for the first time this year
(First time ever for me as I got the car back at the end of Oct 2020)
How many of you have been letting in the fresh air?
Thumbs....

Monday was really hot here in the south west, to the point of burning my skin! 😲 Yesterday and today is back to the wet and windy weather we know so well - no sunroof opportunities for me.

I opened mine to the first notch a couple of weeks ago to dry the wind deflector off. I think it was about 7 deg C that day.

My sunshade is always retracted. I did a 110 mile round motorway journey on the weekend and kept the heating off with the sunroof on the tilted position. Today I've had the sunroof fully open (some people may not realise that once you turn the dial to open the sunroof and the roof stops, you can turn and hold the dial and then the sunroof will go fully back another few inches - not sure why it doesn't just open fully first time 🤷🏼‍♂️)

I too like having the roof open. I open it in all seasons on nice days. I think the last bit of the opening is like that because it can cause quite a lot of wind noise in that position - so it’s a deliberate action rather than an automated click.

The screen over my sun roof is always open, unless it is very hot and the car is parked up.
I really like the light it brings into the car !.
There was a brief opportunity to have the back of the roof tilted back the other day.
Roll on the better weather !.

The screen over my sun roof is always open, unless it is very hot and the car is parked up.
I really like the light it brings into the car !.
There was a brief opportunity to have the back of the roof tilted back the other day.
Roll on the better weather !.
I always have the blind open, I just close it on sunny days in Summer for the shade.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom