Just joined!

And a warm welcome from me as well!

Something that you need to do is to keep your fingers crossed regarding the delivery date! Many members have of course commented upon how ‘fluid’ the actual delivery date will be. I suppose that you shouldn’t hold your breath either as that original October date approaches.
You could keep checking with the dealer as he might get a cancellation of an order. Some people have to known to put in multiple orders for cars in different places and to accept the earliest one to be delivered, then cancelling the rest.

Welcome to the club :)
You'll want to join this thread:

And a warm welcome from me as well!

Something that you need to do is to keep your fingers crossed regarding the delivery date! Many members have of course commented upon how ‘fluid’ the actual delivery date will be. I suppose that you shouldn’t hold your breath either as that original October date approaches.
You could keep checking with the dealer as he might get a cancellation of an order. Some people have to known to put in multiple orders for cars in different places and to accept the earliest one to be delivered, then cancelling the rest.
Thank you for your reply - I will keep my fingers crossed!

I ordered a Trophy in silver at the beginning of last month - hoping to take delivery in October. Can’t wait!!
Hello and welcome.
This is a really friendly and helpful forum.
Is this your first EV? If so, you are going to love it. :)

Hello and welcome.
This is a really friendly and helpful forum.
Is this your first EV? If so, you are going to love it. :)
It is! I researched EV’s when I bought my last car in 2016, but decided not to take the plunge then, as none of the vehicles in my price range appealed. I think the EV choice is much better now, and I was impressed with the MG.

It is! I researched EV’s when I bought my last car in 2016, but decided not to take the plunge then, as none of the vehicles in my price range appealed. I think the EV choice is much better now, and I was impressed with the MG.
You won't regret your choice. :)
Most people new to EV's usually get Zap-Map and A Better Route Planner on their phones, which show you where all the chargers are and how to plan a long journey between them.

Welcome to the forum and I to new to ev love the mg5 LR I got and a very friendly bunch on here to

Welcome indeed. The MG was my first EV owned (2nd EV I test drove) and I have been very pleased with it. I am sure you will get on fine with yours. As others have said I would get Zap-Map or similar esp for longer runs and also suss out where your local public chargers are-and which firms operate them. You might want/need to down load a couple of apps to use them. There are some delivery issues at the moment (you can learn a lot about shipping into Bristol on this forum as well as the car itself :)) but hopefully your delivery date is far enough in advance to hold. I have ordered a Mk2 car after good experience with the Mk1.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom