Just took delivery of a new MG ZS

Bosstucker

Standard Member
Reaction score
I am really pleased with this car build quality is very good having had some crap cars over the last 45 years since passing my driving test cant wait for the summer months get that sunroof open enjoy the podcasts very informative don't like click and collect lots of questions to ask cheers Bosstucker

Ditto...enjoy your car....

I find the sunroof an efficient alternate to the air-con, just crack it open and ease down the rear windows slightly and it can add vital miles to your range on a long trip, instead of using the air-con.

Last edited:
I am really pleased with this car build quality is very good having had some crap cars over the last 45 years since passing my driving test cant wait for the summer months get that sunroof open enjoy the podcasts very informative don't like click and collect lots of questions to ask cheers Bosstucker
Welcome to the MG ZS EV appreciation society....😄👍

Enjoy it it's a great car!

Just drive it, charge it and enjoy it.
Reap the benefits of cheap energy, no VED, cheap insurance, smooth relaxing drive system making road rage a thing of the past.
;)

Just drive it, charge it and enjoy it.
Reap the benefits of cheap energy, no VED, cheap insurance, smooth relaxing drive system making road rage a thing of the past.
;)
Ditto, except cheaper insurance, not sure if the insurance is cheaper than new ICE car.

My Prius insurance is £230 and the MG was £305, but the MG is as a second car with no NCD applied as you can't use your NCD on a second car.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom