Keeping an eye out.

DaveA70

Standard Member
Reaction score
Northamptonshire
I talked to my MG dealer (Unity) and he seemed to think the E Motion was coming to market. No timing yet but I think we will probably see more through SAIC website. C9CD219E-DA32-4EBE-86DA-90B774CF232E.jpeg

Paulie68

Reaction score
North East Lincolnshire
Driving
MG ZS EV
I regularly scour the net for information on this car. I'll be ordering one the moment its available. :) That is assuming it does get built...

I'd expect with the pound weaker than in 2017 when it was suggested a price starting under £30k, well seen a starting price of about £36k after the grant.

AbuG

Reaction score
Birmingham, UK
There were some miniature models on the internet, it looks nothing like the posted pic. It looked closer to the previous concept model that MG demonstrated.

Stuart Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Warwickshire, UK
Driving
Not an MG
I regularly scour the net for information on this car. I'll be ordering one the moment its available. :) That is assuming it does get built...

I'd expect with the pound weaker than in 2017 when it was suggested a price starting under £30k, well seen a starting price of about £36k after the grant.
That’s so close to Model 3 pricing that I’d rather get the Tesla.

Cocijo

Reaction score
Uk
That’s so close to Model 3 pricing that I’d rather get the Tesla.
You might be surprised if you compared a Tesla Model 3 to the MG - sensational as the Tesla is in many ways, the MG (and some other EV’s) show some of the Tesla’s shortcomings too. Personal choice snd experience after all. I do agree that once a significant price advantage starts to narrow then the focus starts to shift.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fritz
Recent bookmarks
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Top Bottom