Lane keep assist?

RedandboX

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 XPOWER
Hi is there a way of making the lane keep assit notification on the digi screen revert back to the speedometer reading once the drift has been corrected without having to manually press the left hand arrow button.

i.e. driving along and seeing the digital speed reading, I drift slightly over a white line and screen changes to the car graphic, once corrected it stays on the screen until I manually change it. 🤔

Cheers

Only option is press the left arrow once. It returns you back to the screen with the digital speedo. (which is cycled with up/down to show tyre pressures, mkwh etc)

Thanks Lguk but I know this and was wondering if there was a way for it to automatically switch back to the Speedo display without having to keep doing it manually 👍

Mine's switched off, mainly due to the lane markings on our local roads being really poor. Shame that, like most Pilot functions, it has to be switched off regularly as it eventually defaults back to on...

Mine's switched off, mainly due to the lane markings on our local roads being really poor. Shame that, like most Pilot functions, it has to be switched off regularly as it eventually defaults back to on...
Turning it off in the infotainment system should keep it turned off, mine never comes on.

Turning it off in the infotainment system should keep it turned off, mine never comes on.
It just seems to reset every week or so... I generally only find it's on when I change a lane without indicating and it does that wheel wobble thing. Quite disconcerting.

I still haven't got used to having to change mode and kers from the default every time!

Hi you can turn off the wobble in settings 👍
Thanks, I know that, but it periodically puts itself back on... and doesn't tell you it has!

A bit like the driving mode and kers settings which, if you have a preference, have to be set every time you start the car up...

Thanks, I know that, but it periodically puts itself back on... and doesn't tell you it has!

A bit like the driving mode and kers settings which, if you have a preference, have to be set every time you start the car up...
It's curious that yours turns itself on. Are there any symbols on the dash as they should disappear when inactivated in the settings ?

1659255298438.png

It's curious that yours turns itself on. Are there any symbols on the dash as they should disappear when inactivated in the settings ?

View attachment 9987
nothing untoward with this... I get a warning for a short while after I've turned the Pilot stuff I don't want off, but nothing after that until it re-instates itself.

nothing untoward with this... I get a warning for a short while after I've turned the Pilot stuff I don't want off, but nothing after that until it re-instates itself.
If it's turned off in the settings it should not turn itself back on and you should not see any symbols on the dash relating to it..

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom