Lanoguard underbody protection

Iain

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV

I have just seen an advert for the above product and wondered if anyone has tried it or have any comments on it?

There have been a number of people expressed concerns regarding the lack of underbody protection on their cars and thought this might be of interest.

I have tried many treatments in the past but all are very messy and difficult to apply. Just wondering if anyone has tried this and what they thought.

I applied Lanoguard to my MG ZS EV as soon as I got my car last December. Very easy to apply with spray applicator supplied. Plenty left if you need to apply it on something else.

I applied Lanoguard to my MG ZS EV as soon as I got my car last December. Very easy to apply with spray applicator supplied. Plenty left if you need to apply it on something else.
Thanks Dave. Sounds good. I liked the fact you could spray just about anywhere without having to cover rubber bushes etc. Please keep us informed of its protection properties.

At first sight I thought this seems pretty good. However I was slightly put off by the suggestion that you have to reapply it every year/18 months. Waxoyl seems to be a permanent self repairing treatment, albeit a bit messy. Need to look into this a bit more before deciding.

I don’t think there is a permanent solution to the dreaded tin worm.
Poor yoric is right when he states Waxoyl is very messy.
It also requires protecting all the parts you do not want to spray on.
At least electric cars do not have an exhaust to worry about.
I guess you pay your money and take your chance.
I like the natural and more environmentally friendly sound of this product and thought others might want to try it.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom