Latest app update - no option to change from km to miles

It’s worse - on one page of the app, it shows remaining range in miles, and on another, the same number, but kilometres!

Some hope to get 321miles at 88% on my SR Trophy 😄

I don’t recall anyone mentioning this when android updated a few weeks back, so presumably it’s just on iOS?

Weirdly, when I open the app now, it’s all changed to kilometres…….

Attachments

• IMG_4296.jpeg
    IMG_4296.jpeg
    120.2 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_4299.png
    IMG_4299.png
    277.7 KB · Views: 110
Ours thankfully are both still showing miles after the patch for iOS.

Attachments

• IMG_3234.png
    IMG_3234.png
    553.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3233.png
    IMG_3233.png
    516.3 KB · Views: 99
I have iOS 17.0.3

My MG iSMART is no longer ‘smart’ - just wondering what my car screen will show?

I have just completed the update to iOS 16.7.1 and still showing km on the ismart app.

In My Profile there is no option to change to imperial units, which I seem to recall there was in the previous version?

I logged in on my iPad, which has the previous version, and under the language tab is a measurement tab, which allows changing between miles and kms.
The update seems to be an EU version only.

I just logged into the app on my iPad, but that’s kilometres too - it just mirrors the iPhone.
It’s rather strange that some people have miles and others have kilometres……

My iPad had the older version of iSmart, I always keep one machine one version behind on apps. Me? Cynical and untrusting? Surely not…😉

@Eclectic - how do you manage that? Mine synchronise automatically.
I don’t sync my Apple devices, nor use iCloud. I choose when and what I want to update, as least, as much as Apple will let me. I think it comes from having owned and built custom Amiga computers in the 90’s :)

Same issue here - new version of the app and the option to specify units in metric or imperial has disappeared - everything is now set to and stuck as kilometres.

Looks like someone somewhere didn’t realise that miles was a unit people cared about…

Not impressed

Last edited by a moderator:
As per the thread title, the latest app update appears to have no option to change distance units to miles.

Anyone else finding this?
When I had the car in March you could switch the app between kilometres and miles and in the last few days the reading is fixed on kilometres with no option to change. A fat lot of good in a country which drives on miles! Anyone have an answer?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom