LED front indicator fault

Simes

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Driving my ZS Facelift Trophy LR yesterday, the indicator bulb failure warning message started coming on when turning right (and the indicators flashed quickly, as one would expect). Checking outside, all indicators are working, but the front right (the LED one) is slightly dimmer than the other side. Does anyone know if this is a fault with a quick fix, or if it is possible to get replacement parts/sort this out without going to the dealer? I’ve only had the car back a week, after a spell in the garage over Xmas, waiting for a replacement brake module and the idea of going to the dealer to get a ‘bulb’ changed really irritates me.

Good idea. It was first registered in June 2022. Would the lights still be covered under warranty?

A quick update.
Spoke to the dealer and booked it in. It ended up being a complete new headlight unit, replacement under warranty - thank you Tim Green. Just driven it for the first time at night and the new headlight is way out of alignment with the other side, blinding oncoming traffic. Used the adjustment dial to the right of the steering wheel, but correcting the drivers headlight means the other one is pointing down into the road. Does anyone know where the manual adjustment screw is under the bonnet (facelift model), as it’s something I’ve easily done on previous cars and I don’t want to bother the dealer? I have looked and can’t see any obvious adjustment points.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom