Left far from impressed by Budgens MG (featuring MG Merchandise)

SCB86

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I had a feedback request from my MG dealer after my A-pillars were replaced to sort rattles.
I said I'd give them 8 out of 10 overall as the roof lining was left with dirty fingerprints on both sides, I waited 6 weeks before chasing up the parts only to find that they had been sat in the dealer for weeks with no contact, also the fact they'd removed my brand new £6 air freshener from the rearview mirror.

The dealer principle messaged to apologise about the service and offered to have the car collected and fully valeted to remove the dirty finger prints and also a transit sticker left in the top of the windscreen that can't be removed by normal means (and was missed from the PDI)
He also said there would be some "MG goodies" in the car on its return.

Got the car back today to find it had only been washed and vacuumed and neither the dirty finger prints nor the sticker had been removed despite the dealer principle booking the car in for that to be rectified.

Suffice to say I'm less than impressed with the service and attention to detail provided by Budgens MG. Credit where it's due though, Parveen on the service desk has been superb and Pete the manager was very apologetic when originally following up my feedback.

The freebies were nice though; branded water bottle, MG Faraday pouch, MG tote shopping bag, a tyre pressure gauge multi tool and an MG keyring.
Parveen said she's also going to try and source an MG bear for me when it goes back in for creaking dashboard/windscreen ☺️

Attachments

• PXL_20210408_151302049.jpg
    PXL_20210408_151302049.jpg
    744.3 KB · Views: 101
The cat has its eye on that bag!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom