Lets all see your beautiful MGs

Jones886

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
So it's Friday and I thought the best way we can all spend it is posting up our lovely mg cars.

The ev press might be negative but we on here are certainly not.

Attachments

• IMG-20230518-WA0021.jpg
    IMG-20230518-WA0021.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 118
So it's Friday and I thought the best way we can all spend it is posting up our lovely mg cars.

The ev press might be negative but we on here are certainly not.
This is my 23 plate MG5 SE in glorious red. My previous was a blue Excite and before that 3 Zoe's.👴

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    718.6 KB · Views: 90
Picked our MG up last week, 8 months old. Very impressed so far, even had a go on a public charger! Appreciate the support network on this forum, been emencely helpful so far as we are new to the EV world.

Attachments

• 20230521_161734.jpg
    20230521_161734.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 92
Good question, probably looked across at the screen to see what the noise was when it happened!

Ouch, did the collision avoidance help/reduce the bump?
Not even sure it had the chance to kick in - Was a bump at traffic lights - They went to go, then didn't. I still did, and seemingly wasn't paying enough attention. Lesson learned.
Just managed to catch them at exactly the right (wrong?) angle to cause the damage and now playing the waiting game for parts.

I'm back to having to use an ICE car, my fathers old Sirion, and oh boy am I going to appreciate the MG5 once it's back. Smooth, quiet, comfortable and relaxing, everything the ICE isn't

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom