Let's have some positivity......

steve401

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi, I am fairly new to EV driving and ownership having recently taken delivery of my ZS EV LR Trophy in Silver. There's lots of useful information on these forums and all is very helpful. However, I think that we should all remind ourselves why we opted for the vehicles we have chosen.
For me the car represents real value for money, has plenty of equipment, is really smooth to drive and I find it a very comfortable experience overall. My main reason for choosing the car was the fact that is SUV shaped and being tall and older (6ft 6in), I wanted a car I didn't have to lower myself into. There's plenty of room for all I need, and I like the fact I have an opening sunroof, whereas other vehicles in the sub 35000 bracket only have a glass roof.
I ordered my car in December 2021 and was given a delivery date for March 2022. Well, that didn't quite work out as expected. Delivery kept being put back and eventually the car I had and was going to part ex, needed the balloon payment settled, MOT and servicing etc. Even though I lost money as they wouldn't honour the original part ex figures etc, I must say that I am very happy with my choice of car even though it was 12 months from date of order to delivery. It was definitely on the "slow boat from China"

I agree Steve. I love my Gen 1 Exclusive, despite some of its faults. It was a bargain at time, but even if EVs are more expensive than their ICE rivals, I think paying a bit more is worth it to keep fossil fuels in the ground. That was my main impetus for going EV.

Hi, I am fairly new to EV driving and ownership having recently taken delivery of my ZS EV LR Trophy in Silver. There's lots of useful information on these forums and all is very helpful. However, I think that we should all remind ourselves why we opted for the vehicles we have chosen.
For me the car represents real value for money, has plenty of equipment, is really smooth to drive and I find it a very comfortable experience overall. My main reason for choosing the car was the fact that is SUV shaped and being tall and older (6ft 6in), I wanted a car I didn't have to lower myself into. There's plenty of room for all I need, and I like the fact I have an opening sunroof, whereas other vehicles in the sub 35000 bracket only have a glass roof.
I ordered my car in December 2021 and was given a delivery date for March 2022. Well, that didn't quite work out as expected. Delivery kept being put back and eventually the car I had and was going to part ex, needed the balloon payment settled, MOT and servicing etc. Even though I lost money as they wouldn't honour the original part ex figures etc, I must say that I am very happy with my choice of car even though it was 12 months from date of order to delivery. It was definitely on the "slow boat from China"
I fall in love with all my cars, and I've had a lot! If you look at other car fora they are a very similar mix of positive/negative mainly because folk come to them to find the answer to a problem - or aren't happy with the car for whatever reason. No car is perfect in every respect. I'm sticking with my ZS EV order anyway.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom