• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Looking forward to becoming the proud owner of a MG ZS EV white exclusive.

FUBARX65

Novice Member
Reaction score
My daily journey is 120 miles both ways this journey is up over the Beacon Beacons. I am lucky, I have charging facilities in work , plus I am hoping to gain some range with the KER feature. Looking forward to the challenge of living with an EV car. If my calculations are correct , I should have plenty of range.

Wow, that commute sounds like you are really going to get the most from your MG ZS EV!
My mileage is much more modest, but after test driving some EVs I can't go on driving my 14 year old rattling diesel any longer.
I'm hoping to be driving a Pimlico Blue Exclusive in the not too distant future (early 2020?) although I wish MG would improve their communications. For example, the engineer in me wantd to know what sort of corrosion protection has been used. (It's too much money to just hope everything will be ok)
Is anyone else frustrated about the lack of technical information and the silence from MG regarding the corrosion protection?

My daily journey is 120 miles both ways this journey is up over the Beacon Beacons. I am lucky, I have charging facilities in work , plus I am hoping to gain some range with the KER feature. Looking forward to the challenge of living with an EV car. If my calculations are correct , I should have plenty of range.
You'll save a packet on fuel and if you charge at night on an eco tariff, even more.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom