Low mileage service plan

MrG

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking to take out the low mileage service plan and have been quoted the following figures from two dealers:

Screenshot_20210827-160702.png

What happens at the 5 year mark that makes the price increase so much? Has anyone just paid a five year lump sum and got any kind of discount?

Also, I've never taken out a service plan with any of my previous cars: is the actual service something I can drop the car off with in the morning, then pick up later that same day or can it get rolled over to another day? Or can you just wait at the garage for it to be completed?

Thanks, all.

Just remember that with all service plans, these do NOT cover every single item you MAY require.
E.G. :- If your wiper blades or the brake fluid needs replacing, these are at a additional cost to the customer.
Service Plans can easy the pain of "Paying On The Day" but there are extra costs in addition to the plan, that can come as a bit of a shock, when you are presented with a bill as well !.

Last edited:
Theres a lot of variance in price - have a read of this thread on low mileage service plans

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom