Luscombe Leeds - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

Steven Bell

Reaction score
I took delivery of my MG5 on 23 Dec 2020. Both Sam and Fazz ensured that my purchase of my first EV and my first MG went smoothly, professionally and kindly. I want to thank them for their speedy responses to all my queries I had during the process.
I wish all staff at Luscombe Motors, a very happy and safe New Year. I look forward to dealing with Luscombe Motors in the future.

WAC 768

Reaction score
From my first test drive of which i had two, to collecting my car on the 23rd Dec, Fazz & Athony were excellent and never at any point (unlike some dealerships) did i feel pressured. The customer service i received is first class, even beyond what i was expecting, when after a rapid charge on the 24th Dec the HV battery shutdown and Fazz came out with the technician who reset the car.

If you are considering purchasing an MG ZS EV, I can strongly recommend Luscombes and wish them all the best for the future.

Barold

Reaction score
I have just bought my first ev from Luscombe MG Leeds , great experience no pressure and go the extra yard for you , Anthony, Fazz ,Sam and Robin nothing to much trouble even answering my emails well after dealership closes for the day , the car and service has been great and very reassuring for a first time ev buyer

Barry .

Gomev

Reaction score
I picked up my ZS EV on November 18th Nov, great dealing with Fazz and answered all questions.

@Sam Luscombe any news on this new BMS update and how you will be dealing with customers that need it ?

Dossdes

Reaction score
I picked up my EV from Luscombes on the 30th November. Everything from the initial no hassle test drive, agreement on sale (no pushy sales tactics) to handover (video provided on the day of collection) was fantastic.
The service from Fazz was brilliant.
Would definitely recommend them as a dealer, very knowledgable and nothing is too much bother.
Loving the car btw although it ain’t going anywhere today

Attachments

• 582EDBFE-4117-4BED-B7D3-D2E551932B71.jpeg
    582EDBFE-4117-4BED-B7D3-D2E551932B71.jpeg
    507.4 KB · Views: 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boban
Recent bookmarks
Top Bottom