• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Luscombe Leeds - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

Sam Luscombe here... Your feedback, opinion and thoughts are very important to us and I'm personally committed to making sure our service is as good as it possibly can be.

If you have any questions, queries, problems or praise, I'd love to hear it. You can get in touch with me on [email protected] or 07741293460

I took delivery of my MG5 on 23 Dec 2020. Both Sam and Fazz ensured that my purchase of my first EV and my first MG went smoothly, professionally and kindly. I want to thank them for their speedy responses to all my queries I had during the process.
I wish all staff at Luscombe Motors, a very happy and safe New Year. I look forward to dealing with Luscombe Motors in the future.

From my first test drive of which i had two, to collecting my car on the 23rd Dec, Fazz & Athony were excellent and never at any point (unlike some dealerships) did i feel pressured. The customer service i received is first class, even beyond what i was expecting, when after a rapid charge on the 24th Dec the HV battery shutdown and Fazz came out with the technician who reset the car.

If you are considering purchasing an MG ZS EV, I can strongly recommend Luscombes and wish them all the best for the future.

I have just bought my first ev from Luscombe MG Leeds , great experience no pressure and go the extra yard for you , Anthony, Fazz ,Sam and Robin nothing to much trouble even answering my emails well after dealership closes for the day , the car and service has been great and very reassuring for a first time ev buyer

Barry .

I picked up my ZS EV on November 18th Nov, great dealing with Fazz and answered all questions.

@Sam Luscombe any news on this new BMS update and how you will be dealing with customers that need it ?

I picked up my EV from Luscombes on the 30th November. Everything from the initial no hassle test drive, agreement on sale (no pushy sales tactics) to handover (video provided on the day of collection) was fantastic.
The service from Fazz was brilliant.
Would definitely recommend them as a dealer, very knowledgable and nothing is too much bother.
Loving the car btw although it ain’t going anywhere today

Attachments

• 582EDBFE-4117-4BED-B7D3-D2E551932B71.jpeg
    582EDBFE-4117-4BED-B7D3-D2E551932B71.jpeg
    507.4 KB · Views: 219
@Dossdes and anyone else who bought from Luscombes. I have been in touch with them re the BMS update and they said I was on the list but that they have been decimated by staff off due to Covid. They will be in touch as soon as they can.

@Dossdes and anyone else who bought from Luscombes. I have been in touch with them re the BMS update and they said I was on the list but that they have been decimated by staff off due to Covid. They will be in touch as soon as they can.
My car was due to go in and I actually spoke to the service manager who told me he had just had to be off work due to catching covid so I assume everyone who worked with him will be self isolating so unavoidable really we just have to wait I'm afraid , hope this helps.

I collected my ZS EV on 3rd of October 2020 from Luscombes, Leeds, all the purchasing and financial stuff was sorted by phone/email as I am in Nottingham, I had already test driven the car at a local dealership who could not match the price at Luscombes, so thanks to Sam and Fazz for making my purchase so easy, I am so pleased with my MG ZS EV despite a few issues, one of which was when the infotainment system stopped working, I drove back up to Leeds and they reset it by disconnecting the battery, and has been ok since, and recently the nearside mirror failed to turn in and the button on the nearside passenger door handle fails to unlock the car, a few days ago the mirror started working again, but not the button, maybe a connector not fully mating, anyway that is something for them to look at next time I visit the dealership.

There was a faulty wiring loom recall on some, perhaps yours is one of those; it was being done as a recall under servicing its worth asking the question.

Had my car in on Friday to have the BMS fix. Cracking service as usual, all socially distanced etc. Prior to fix was on max 439v. Now up to 442v after two full balanced charges. today received follow up text and email to check all is ok with the service. Certainly was. Thanks

Three charges in and now up to 443v. Regen much better too when fully charged so the additional headroom (having reduced the max from 455) looks like it’s doing the job too.

I've been using Luscombe's for a few years now, servicing the four Mitsubishi's I've had (2 x ASX & 2 x Outlander PHEV) and the wife's Suzuki Ignis.

Always had courteous and professional service so was the first port of call when looking at an MG HS PHEV.

Deal done on an ex-demonstrator with painless and hassle free test drive and handover.

This is somewhat of a cheeky ask, but the powers that be at Google have decided that our MG business must be a duplicate of our Mitsubishi one and therefore deleted it. After much back and forth on email, tearing my hair out and proving it was a genuine business by sending them photos of our signage, it has now been reinstated. However, they have failed to reinstate the circa 60 5* reviews we've worked hard to generate over the past 18 months (and done to date without prompt, reward or incentive).

So a simple ask for anyone who's had a genuinely review-worthy experience of our business (and for me to review anywhere, it has to have been above and beyond my expectations), it would be really appreciated if you'd help us to get our online reputation back to where it should be.

Obviously, if you have any feedback as to an experience with us that you don't want to share publicly, my email address is [email protected] and I'll be happy to address it privately.

Picked up my new MG5 LR Exclusive today and as per everything leading up to this, service was first class. Great service throughout by Fazz, despite my frequent requests for updates etc.
Cars2 in Wakefield have seemingly copied Luscombe’s slogan of “we won’t try and sell you a car but we will help you buy one”. When looking for the MG5 it became clear just from initial conversations that Luscombe’s can stand behind that message with authenticity and the other left a lot to be desired.
So glad to have used Luscombe’s for this purchase and will def be a customer going forwards, because customer service is a value worth having.
Big thank you to the whole team and to Robin for creating an environment that encourages everyone to make the difference.

Thank you.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom