Maintenance Prices 😯

DrErhan

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV

Did anyone watch this video ...? The gentleman is %100 right ... And one of the reasons buying an EV is assuming that the maintenance prices will be low ... But actually i even didn't ask anything about that . Does anyone know the prices please ? And what we can do against this unfair situation , what kind of rigjts we have as q customer , i mean if it's same very high prices here in the UK as it is in Australia ...

PS : Please do accept my apologies for late time post ... 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

an if it's same very high prices here in the UK as it is in Australia ...

PS : Please do accept my apologies for late time post ... 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
This could be useful to compare ev vs petrol
Screenshot_20220517_020533.jpg
there was service plans available from £6pm but we are still waiting for new prices some dealers do there own plans
Remember the prices above include a year AA membership
Prices taken from Here

Is that much of the benefit on a new car? I don't expect brand new car to just break. I can also get AA covers for couple of quid with car insurance it cannot be that expansive. I accepted that this is a price not much choice on it but it does feel like a rip off

This could be useful to compare ev vs petrol
View attachment 8485there was service plans available from £6pm but we are still waiting for new prices some dealers do there own plans
Prices taken from Here
These prices are quite acceptable , i hope it is same like this all around the UK ...

I panicked a bit when i saw this video last night but i calm down with your post , thank you ... 🤓😊🙏🏻👍💯

Is that much of the benefit on a new car? I don't expect brand new car to just break. I can also get AA covers for couple of quid with car insurance it cannot be that expansive. I accepted that this is a price not much choice on it but it does feel like a rip off
If you aren't bothered about the free AA cover, it might be cheaper going to an MG approved independent garage. As long as they use genuine MG parts and procedures then your warranty isn't affected.

If you aren't bothered about the free AA cover, it might be cheaper going to an MG approved independent garage. As long as they use genuine MG parts and procedures then your warranty isn't affected.
Ohhh really , I haven't known about this ... But as you know nobody gave us any manual book or any warranty paper or anything else that they would stamp on it after servicing ... They told us all records will be done online over their systems ... So the question is , can an independent garage do this i mean can they use that online system of MG ... 🤔🤔🤔

May be but I still think it not bad AA cover for 7 years may just come in handy people brake down get punches get in to accidents surely is nice peace of mind

Before I look at even entertaining a dealer service plan I will look at what the servicing requirements actually are because if it is what I think it is then it is just coolant for batteries, brake fluid and coolant for the motors with a visual check... everything else like brakes isn't covered under a standard service plan anyway... oh and I think the cabin filter is included at the 2 year mark.

New cars break.

New car can also have a flat tyre.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom