Marvel r updates ?

bissu

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Marvel R
Have you guys heard any updates on marvel r " car or app" ?
It is annoying on app when it failed all time when doing something 😐

For Marvel R Luxury I got the R24 Version. There are certain MCU CCU Updates ... in the case you got problems. The Programmer Team for the mobile app is pre founding,- how ever ...

For Marvel R Luxury I got the R24 Version. There are certain MCU CCU Updates ... in the case you got problems. The Programmer Team for the mobile app is pre founding,- how ever ...
I wish they could add some new feature in app or on car, very soon

I think you can forget about new features...I would be happy for MG to just finally enable OTA updates and start correcting the hundreds of bugs in their shitty software :confused:... Unfortunately

I think you can forget about new features...I would be happy for MG to just finally enable OTA updates and start correcting the hundreds of bugs in their shitty software :confused:... Unfortunately
True, even the apps has so much bugs, at god summer started in my place in winter I used to out pre battery healthung by phone amd seems like it never works 😩

It is kinda of shameful why they aren't posting any new updates yet 😕. Seems like they don't care anymore

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom