Marvel r updates ?

bissu

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Marvel R
Have you guys heard any updates on marvel r " car or app" ?
It is annoying on app when it failed all time when doing something 😐

For Marvel R Luxury I got the R24 Version. There are certain MCU CCU Updates ... in the case you got problems. The Programmer Team for the mobile app is pre founding,- how ever ...

For Marvel R Luxury I got the R24 Version. There are certain MCU CCU Updates ... in the case you got problems. The Programmer Team for the mobile app is pre founding,- how ever ...
I wish they could add some new feature in app or on car, very soon

I think you can forget about new features...I would be happy for MG to just finally enable OTA updates and start correcting the hundreds of bugs in their shitty software :confused:... Unfortunately

I think you can forget about new features...I would be happy for MG to just finally enable OTA updates and start correcting the hundreds of bugs in their shitty software :confused:... Unfortunately
True, even the apps has so much bugs, at god summer started in my place in winter I used to out pre battery healthung by phone amd seems like it never works 😩

It is kinda of shameful why they aren't posting any new updates yet 😕. Seems like they don't care anymore

Made in China. What else is new? China profit comes first. After sales service, forget it.
How can they make a car and give a small update to it and forget like they never build it 😐

Marvel r is a good car but it is missing alot of stuff that could be fix or added for us we only hope that they add it or fix it

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom