MG Cyberster road test

Never really understood all this understeer, oversteer (wombling free) sh1t , or the the classic, "it's a driver's car", what ever the hell that means. :unsure: If it drives good. Goes good. And looks good, it'll do for me. Simples really. To me anyway. 🙂👍

It's part of driving dynamics and handling. Obviously it's an extreme case. Different strokes for different folks. Some are a to b drivers and others actually care about these details.

If you dont think. It's important in a 536hp car all I'll say is good luck. It's not a 30k car. So it needs to handle well despite the weight penalty. Lol just lobbying for value for money where the soon to follow competition might fall short

It's got absolutely nothing to do with civilians reviewing a car. There are no good guys just hypocrites.

Didn't UK submit a case to the ICJ regarding genocide and killing of women and children in Myanmar but kept quiet and had issue regarding South Africa submission of the same for Palestinians.

It's easy to call others murderous. Your own government are just as murderous(Iraq, Afghanistan) and hypocritical selling arms to Israel and providing lethal aid

Good guys bad guys is only suitable for a Hollywood movie. Do they even care that they're putting national security at risk in cities like London. No.

China and Russia are together like US UK and Israel. Me boycotting MG makes no difference business is business.

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom