MG EHS beeping noise

mikehammer

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Hi
Whenever the car is placed in reverse, it activates the front and rear cameras. When the front of p car is near a wall, another car or next to something, it makes loud annoying beeps. Does anyone know how to disable this or at least know the location of the speaker/buzzer that makes this noise?
Much appreciated

You can look in the setting but why you want to do this.
Otherwise you can not and there is no special buzzer for it as it comes out of the speakers.

At first, I was certain it came from the tweeter speakers above the door panel. After disassembling the panel, I concur it is NOT from there. I can't seem to locate where it is coming from.
Anyone?

I'm starting to think about selling the car because of this. It is very noisy and disturbing. i can't talk the phone. Every time I'm on a call, I wait until the call ends to get into the parking lot. Beyond that, all this noise is really unnecessary when there are cameras that show the exact distance from the walls. There must be a way to silence it.

If a phone call is more important than making sure you park your car with out bumping it or other cars then sell the car but on you next car make sure you do not get a camera system or parking sensor.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom