MG eHS Clock issue

GuizmoFR

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Hello,
Recently i discovered an issue with my clock. if i set it on GPS ou DAB, i have an hour delayed. i can't access the options to modify the winter/summer time (set to auto but it's greyed) nether the time zone.

I have to set my clock manually to have the correct hour.

Any ideas ?

Just be careful when setting it on DAB while in France. Ony 2 separate trips my DAB unit and clock froze and I could not change it again. When the unit eventually picked up a Belgian DAB station on the same frequency, I could change the clock. The other time I needed to wait until I landed in Plymouth. Decided from then on to leave the clock as is, and only change from mph to kmh.

Just be careful when setting it on DAB while in France. Ony 2 separate trips my DAB unit and clock froze and I could not change it again. When the unit eventually picked up a Belgian DAB station on the same frequency, I could change the clock. The other time I needed to wait until I landed in Plymouth. Decided from then on to leave the clock as is, and only change from mph to kmh.
Thanks! i think i will leave it as it is (manually). i will check it from time to time to see if the clock is not leaving some minutes from the real time.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom