MG EV exclusive - Heaters / AC

Barny

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi. New here so hello all. Picked up my new MG EV exclusive today and due to Social distancing was not able to get the walk around. One thing I have noticed is that I cant seem to get the heating or AC to blow through the vents. Vents are open , screen is highest or lowest temp on max blow setting, but nothing coming through. I have tried all variants but nothing. Am I missing something ?. Thanks and hope someone can help.

My initial advise is read the manual as I’m not sure I can help you, silly question but you have powered the heating / cooling system on...if not have a check in the user manual and see if you can spot where you are going wrong..if indeed you are and if not go straight back to the dealer, which hopefully isn’t to far for you.

Hi. Thanks for the advice. I followed everything in the manual but no luck. I have a call with the dealer tomorrow but was not sure if anyone else had same issue.?

Really disappointing if you’ve only just picked it up, maybe with while just checking the fuses...you never know it could be something simple.

I checked the fuse box in and out. But to be honest it's not clear which ones control the blowers. I thought FL7 but its looks fine.

Aghhhhh...we had this, you have to re-press the "up air" direction button....and look at the top of the screen
thumbnail_IMG_8125.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_8126.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_8127.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_8128.jpg

as you cycle through its several functions.

Last edited:
I understand that when they fitted the extra heated seat buttons...they ran out of room, and had to make some switches..... 'Multi task'....I was driving around for a week with no wind on my face... till I sorted it out!!:unsure:

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom