Mg ev warning sign

helenj

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi I was wondering if anyone can help. I have a mg ev. All day I have had a warning sign flash up periodically with beeping. It shoes an image of a car from above with a red glow around it. I have looked in the manual and on Google but can't find what it means. Can anybody help please.
Many thanks
Helen

Sounds like be the collision warning?
Scrap that it's a open door normal a boot

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help. I have a mg ev. All day I have had a warning sign flash up periodically with beeping. It shoes an image of a car from above with a red glow around it. I have looked in the manual and on Google but can't find what it means. Can anybody help please.
Many thanks
Helen
What model ZS EV do you have ?.
Do you have a photo of the fault shown on the dash panel ?.

I keep re reading and if it's a red glow round your car is a door open
If it's not your car but a red car showing Infront of your car it's collision warning

Thank you. That makes sense. This was very helpful. Nice to know there are people who can help. It's my first ev.

I had this also which is why I came to this site. Also when you go to lock the MG does the horn beep once? Mine did after I parked and this normally only happens if a door is not closed properly so I went round the car opening and closing all doors including the boot. When I then locked the MG the horn did not beep. So this kind of supports N2STY answer. When I go back to the car tonight if the glowing red light round the outline of the car is gone then this definitely supports the N2STY answer.

Hi there
Just to let you know that the red glow around the car image has gone after I started driving from cold. Pity this is not in the owners manual as it could have saved me a lot of angst! Any way thanks for your help. Cheers Ken

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom