• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG EVs Podcast Monday 18th January 2021 @ 7:30pm UTC

Stuart Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG

Join MG EV owners for advice about the car plus ask your questions live.
Please reply below with any questions or suggestions for discussion topics.

Potential topics of discussion:
  • MG5 roof rail update
  • ZS EV BMS update
  • Condensation inside the ZS EV
  • Home chargers - which to choose and why?
  • And if we have time, taking delivery - What to do on the day. How to check the car. Potential issues and how to handle them.

Last edited:
Can we look into maximum voltage of battery after a full charge? Also what actions is required if the full battery voltage is less than expected for new car - 2 weeks old?

I cant get my manual speed limiter to function, please can you help.
My intelligent speed limiter sets perfect.
When I press set in manual mode nothing happens.
Glyn.

BMS, could it be that there are late 2020 cars that show the correct fully charge battery voltage and equalisation time only takes a few hours or will all cars need to be recalled?

Bit late to the discussion but I am getting my new MG 5 at the end of this week or the beginning of next week and have been told that during the changeover the manager will be standing outside the car and we will talk through all the details of the car on mobile phones so it hopefully will go well. Sounds like the Chorley branch could do this as well.

Thanks for an informative podcast.

I am now booked in to have the BMS update week on Friday.

I initially had bad condensation and since using a re-usable desiccant bag it has improved significantly.
(They were reduced in Tescos and you blast them in the microwave to dry them out).

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom