• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG EVs Podcast Monday 1st February 2021 @ 7:30pm UTC

What are the chances of getting iSmart in UK. I heard it was a GDPR issue.. with Brexit after June 2021 the GPR should no longer poseca hindrance... Would that increase likelihood of getting iSmart?
Eh? Are we suddenly going to allow companies to send our personal data wherever they like?

If you have time? Any chance on getting your views on the battery switch in the centre console of the zs ev.
Now the range is showing on the dash permanently the battery switch is redundant
I love mg to turn it into a battery % indicator.
What do you think
Great idea

The battery balancing time will almost certainly be due to the BMS requiring update - If you had the Oct/Nov release, then then new version will be working hard to rectify the balancing issues caused.
The infotainment screen freezing suggests that it needs a software update too. The door handle/sunroof issues would need investigating and lubricating/dampening.
Not had the bms update you suggested as it was pulled by mg.

What are the chances of getting iSmart in UK. I heard it was a GDPR issue.. with Brexit after June 2021 the GPR should no longer poseca hindrance... Would that increase likelihood of getting iSmart?
no hardware for it installed in car. So either retrofit or more likely, included in next model.....

Due to bms taking 3+ hours to balance, infotainment screen freezing. Drivers door handle sticking and sunroof rattle Chorley mg has instructed me to return the car tomorrow for a full refund. Car only 3 weeks old. Your comments please.
Glyn.
Give it back and buy another one, if you think you'll like it or buy something else.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom