• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG EVs Podcast Monday 8th March 2021 @ 7:30pm UTC

Stuart Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG

This week we are talking about range.
  • What research prospective owners should do to have accurate range expectations
  • The differences between WLTP, EPA and NEDC estimated ranges and real world ranges, also with reference to MG ZS EV and MG MG5 EV
  • How range varies according to
    • External temperature
    • Changes in altitude along the route
    • Driving style
    • Other factors?
  • How to maximise efficiency
  • Slipstreaming (hypermiling)
  • Any other related points?
Please reply with any questions/suggestions you have for discussion topics.
Thanks

Last edited:
I've been getting warnings on my dashboard screen saying HV battery failure or HV shutdown, this has happened around 4 or 5 times since I got the car on end of January this year ,I have clocked 1150 miles, whenthis happens the car wont move but if I turn it off then on it works fine ,should I be worried??,I'm thinking because this car is like a big computer turning it off then on reboots the system, any ideas ??

I've been getting warnings on my dashboard screen saying HV battery failure or HV shutdown, this has happened around 4 or 5 times since I got the car on end of January this year ,I have clocked 1150 miles, whenthis happens the car wont move but if I turn it off then on it works fine ,should I be worried??,I'm thinking because this car is like a big computer turning it off then on reboots the system, any ideas ??
At start up or during driving?

It seems to happen when I leave the car to shop when I get back in car and the ready light comes on then when i put car in reverse and attempt to move i get those warnings

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom