MG i smart app

Slipstream

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi everyone. Has anyone had any problems with the I smart app I'm trying to register it keeps saying its sent a varification code but I've not recieved it tryed several times. Checked my junk/trash boxes.

Hi everyone. Has anyone had any problems with the I smart app I'm trying to register it keeps saying its sent a varification code but I've not recieved it tryed several times. Checked my junk/trash boxes.
Just been through the same pain as you. Don't bother with the phone code, it never arrives. Go for the email option which will report that the service is not available. Here's where your patience is tested, I repeatedly got a service not available message, so had to try every hour before it worked. I think it's all about timing it correctly so that you request a code when someone at MG turns their computer on.

Just been through the same pain as you. Don't bother with the phone code, it never arrives. Go for the email option which will report that the service is not available. Here's where your patience is tested, I repeatedly got a service not available message, so had to try every hour before it worked. I think it's all about timing it correctly so that you request a code when someone at MG turns their computer on.
Thanks I've had that service not available msg as well. Will keep trying. Thanks again.

I kept trying for a couple of days before I got an email notification. If you do not recv an email within a couple of mins, retry after an hour or so.

Can the heated seats be switched on using this app?
No - Selecting heated seats via the App, was shown on a video uploaded by Summit Garage.
However, the actual video footage was provided / overseen by MG I believe ?.
This section of footage was questioned by a number of people ( including myself ) a few weeks ago now, on another thread.
Quick answer - No you can not select to heat the seats, from the App !.
Not in the UK anyway !.
Here is the Summit Garage that clearly displays operating the heated seats via the App.
But sorry, this feature does not appear on the UK App.

There isn’t a voice command for turning the heated seats on/off either :-(

“Hello MG - I’m Cold”

That will increase cabin temperature :)

Hi I'm trying to register but get service not available try later what is the best way of getting registered

Thank you registered this morning at 7 lol but now can't fine the rq code not sure how to access it on screen seen videos and the say press home button but I haven't got a home button as had car since yesterday

Thank you I will try that later the mg garage service said wasn't for UK mg5 but definitely will try later thank you

Since I had the car I have had a Security Alarm warning on the home screen. When I press on it it shows a map in Berlin , does the donut dance for about a muinute and shows a screen saying "Unable to Get The GPS Location". Refreshing makes no difference. I've logged off and on the app and it makes no difference.

Any ideas?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom