MG Iconnect not finding vehicle GPS

MellyW

Standard Member
Reaction score
With the New ZSEV Trophy LR Does the gps turn off automatically after a number of hours. I can't to connect to the vehicle and a cannot find the vehicle GPS message appears on the MG Iconnect app. This happens after around 1 to 2 days. If I unlock and relock the car the gps appears.

Are you trying to check in the iSmart app? The app is a bit of a hit and a miss tbh. I've never had it work perfectly every time.

Yes. It works ok for a couple of days although sometimes it takes a few tries but after that I get the message "unable to get the vehicle gps" and I'm unable to get the vehicle status although sometimes "find my car" works. If I unlock the car it then works as normal.

I have had my car nearly two weeks now and have never been able to connect to the gps- so have never been able to use the app. According to the app my car is in Brussels

I have had my car nearly two weeks now and have never been able to connect to the gps- so have never been able to use the app. According to the app my car is in Brussels
This is a known issue I believe - if you search "Brussels" in the search bar you should see a number of previous posts on the subject (+ hopefully fixes!)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom