MG iSmart App down?

alekssir

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi guys,

Are you experiencing any issues with the iSmart app? since yesterday it appears mine one is not connecting anymore, and I tried deleting and reinstalling it, but now it is saying my phone number is not registered? Although I had no issues few days ago?

Hi guys,

Are you experiencing any issues with the iSmart app? since yesterday it appears mine one is not connecting anymore, and I tried deleting and reinstalling it, but now it is saying my phone number is not registered? Although I had no issues few days ago?
Try connecting with your email. Working on here.

Just an update on this, I had realized it was down to the ADGuard app installed recently , this was somehow blocking the connection to the app, uninstalled the app and all works fine now.

Thanks for the replies

Mine was down on Saturday this past week. It has been working since then though.

My iSmart app seems to be working ok, is connected to car, but car when I try to go into the settings menu in the car it says it’s not available as car is “NOT ACTIVATED”, when I try to activate, it comes up saying “Fault”

Hi guys,

My connection has been fine today

Hi guys,

Alekssir I've had this issue on and off since I got my 22 plate ZS last year; a mysterious unannounced cessation of the app followed by a requirement to 'bind car first' which results in 'car already bound' and the app unable to work. The dealer sorted it a while back with help from MG HQ who disconneted me from their database allowing me to re-bind - all was well for about 3 months when phut! it failed again. They are looking into it again with MG. The app failure is also accompanied by loss of radio function. It's a weak point in an otherwise great car.

Hi guys,

Mine was a bit iffy on the same day. It wouldn't allow me to to turn on the charging. Seemed to work later in the same evening.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom