MG iSmart gives wrong car.

Thanks for that David. Just updated from Play (not from the app) and it seems to have sorted it out. Let's hope voice control is also sorted soon.

The hvac seems, in the main, to work OK. The only thing I can't seem to do is turn on seat heaters, but maybe they are automatic. Probably find out in 10 mins when I go out

I have just installed the app update ( version 14 Dec 2022) and it appears to have sorted this issue out. The vehicle is now recognised as electric and shows a view / screen that you would expect. Not actually used it but looks hopeful :)
Yep can confirm all working as expected this morning...

BTW if you want the latest copy of the user and navi manuals you can get these by downloading these using the latest ismart app. Once downloaded search your device for a folder something like
Android/data/com.saicmotor.iov.europe/files/Download/
All Mg cars use the same folder.
In this folder you will see two pdf files. Just copy them somewhere convenient and you can open on Desktop, laptop, tablet etc. with something like Adobe reader. The pdf has a selectable navigation menu .

BTW if you want the latest copy of the user and navi manuals you can get these by downloading these using the latest ismart app. Once downloaded search your device for a folder something like
Android/data/com.saicmotor.iov.europe/files/Download/
All Mg cars use the same folder.
In this folder you will see two pdf files. Just copy them somewhere convenient and you can open on Desktop, laptop, tablet etc. with something like Adobe reader. The pdf has a selectable navigation menu .

Could someone please share these PDF files? Pretty please? :)

Hi - I tried to attach the 3 files I found as per previous comment but 2 of them are too large for this platform!

Attachments

• com.saicmotor.iov.europe_ep22_uk_navi_manual_EN.pdf_V1_E_MANUAL.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 93

Try this link.....
These are also from the EU version unfortunately — see where the steering wheel is on the picture of the dash :-(

Can anyone share the manual saved from the app of a UK spec car please?

Attachments

• B49D1D1F-AF20-4EBE-A896-CB69DFB8705E.png
    B49D1D1F-AF20-4EBE-A896-CB69DFB8705E.png
    690.3 KB · Views: 57
Hi, thanks, at least the link worked :)
Unfortunately they are for the EU version but they are the ones from the iSMART App.
I have asked my MG dealership for UK manuals - keep you posted.

Oh wow, so if these are the ones from the App then maybe UK ones don’t exist! Thanks, look forward to hearing what your dealership say :)

Strange - I obtained the manual under the MG5 facelift version............ at

Attachments

• MG UK Site - MG5 EV Long Range.png
    MG UK Site - MG5 EV Long Range.png
    235.8 KB · Views: 56
Maybe I’m wrong then…but no idea why it would say battery type 1 and 2 then. Also no mention of V2L…
I think the reason there are two battery types is they have said they will release an SR version at some point.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom