MG iSmart on iOS16.6.1

MickeySw

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Hi
Just wondering has anyone else noticed these:

- in ‘Charging Management tab’ tapping ‘scheduled Charging’ no longer opens the next window (managed for a while holding phone upside down)

- in ‘remote control, starting AC, HAVC appears, click on it and you can change temperature but there is meant to be a second screen for heating seats, never managed to access it

- starting AC remotely while plugged in is overriding charge schedule, (kinda makes sense) but when AC is turned off the car keeps charging until the capacity limit is reached (no good if you try to take advantage of cheap night rate)

Re-installing iSmart app (v.1.1.3) didn’t make a difference..

Sorry, not seen, or been able to reproduce any of the above, running the same iOS releases on iPhone 14 Pro.

I have an mg 4 and have only ever been able to turn the hvac on and off, no option to configure it on the I-smart app ( before and after upgrading to latest I-smart and iOS iPhone 13)
Paul

Sorry, not seen, or been able to reproduce any of the above, running the same iOS releases on iPhone 14 Pro.
Thanks, seems to be an issue with the phone (SE) itself then, I will try a different model..

Thanks, seems to be an issue with the phone (SE) itself then, I will try a different model..
The reason why it wouldn’t work on my iPhone SE is that the screen size was too small to display the complete page and when scrolling up the app got confused. Fix: do not use Display Zoom -> Larger Text; use Default instead.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom