MG Motors UK Named Carmaker Of The Year.

Buster72

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR

Wow. A few members on here would argue about that! I can see why it was awarded - the price disruption and the latest MG4 reviews are all very positive, but it’s the customer service and quality issues that always get somehow missed off….

I can see why it was awarded - the price disruption and the latest MG4 reviews are all very positive

Exactly. What more do dealers want? Lots of excellent reviews, keen pricing, good supply.

but it’s the customer service and quality issues that always get somehow missed off….

Where do they get aired publicly? Rarely mentioned in the mainstream reviews. And the "Motor Trader, the UK’s longest running vehicle retail magazine" is hardly going to rock the boat. Nor "Automotive Management Online" where they came second.

Exactly. What more do dealers want? Lots of excellent reviews, keen pricing, good supply.

Cough!
Where do they get aired publicly? Rarely mentioned in the mainstream reviews. And the "Motor Trader, the UK’s longest running vehicle retail magazine" is hardly going to rock the boat. Nor "Automotive Management Online" where they came second.
Agreed.

Wow. A few members on here would argue about that! I can see why it was awarded - the price disruption and the latest MG4 reviews are all very positive, but it’s the customer service and quality issues that always get somehow missed off….
That's because the "motor traders" providing the lousy service are the ones doing the judging. They are not likely to downmark their own business!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom