MG Service Plan

Oakers

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
When I picked up my ZS yesterday, I was offered the 'Baylis MG Service Plan at £6.54 for 34 months (£222.38). I took them up on this as I figured that was good value for 3 car services (at £74 each) which are normally £100+ each.

Has anyone else been offered something like this? Maybe you were offered something better?

I think service plans were being compared in a couple of places:

I'll be interested to see the prices MG eventually publish.

I didn't take up a service plan last year, just paid £39 + Vat for my first service, not sure what the second and third year would be but £74/service with money up front seems expensive.

I didn't take up a service plan last year, just paid £39 + Vat for my first service, not sure what the second and third year would be but £74/service with money up front seems expensive.
Where was this, in an mg dealer? If so which one as that is good price with the added aa

When I picked up my ZS yesterday, I was offered the 'Baylis MG Service Plan at £6.54 for 34 months (£222.38). I took them up on this as I figured that was good value for 3 car services (at £74 each) which are normally £100+ each.

Has anyone else been offered something like this? Maybe you were offered something better?

Sadly, no. I've just been quoted £581.25 for a 3 year service plan. I had a 3 year plan with my gen 1 ZSEV (with the same dealer - WLMG Ruislip) that was only £322.26 so I was somewhat taken aback by this huge increase. I will definitely be shopping around.

Hi all, not sure if this has been answered elsewhere but is the service plan linked to a specific dealership or to the vehicle? The service plan I had (3 year plan with the 2nd service approaching) was with a dealership which has since stopped operating (Masters MG beckenham). Thoughts?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom