MG Stanley Cars, Bradford has now closed the dealership.

Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Sad news today. I've just had it confirmed that my local dealership (a great dealer to deal with) has shut up shop as the local franchise for MG in Bradford has been moved to JCT600.
Any MG owners in Bradford who bought from Stanley Cars will have not have received any prior notification of this closure so you will now need to consider which dealership to use going forward to help manage your warranty claims and service plans. I'll be looking to use either Chorley Group MG, Burnley or Luscombe's in Leeds as both dealers have a great reputation. Good luck to all the staff who worked at MG Stanley Cars, Bradford.

Oh dear. Was it for economic reasons or they didn't get on with the MG franchise?

Oh dear. Was it for economic reasons or they didn't get on with the MG franchise?
Luscombes MG, Leeds are working with Tony Stanley to inform all customers in his database of his closure and subsequent retirement. A letter will be going on behalf of Tony via Luscombes MG, Leeds to everyone affected. Luscombes staff who live in/around Bradford are happy to offer the collection and delivery service we give to our Leeds based customers to anyone who's been affected by MG Stanley Cars closing up. The franchise has now gone to JCT600, Bradford.

They been around years even when I was a kid going with my dad to his garage 50 years ago. Shame to hear a family company closing.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom