MG stop taking orders for petrol cars

dqtvsound

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
See article below. MG have made their annual target for petrol cars by the end of February, and are suspending new orders. No mention of EV's but may be similar picture.

Interesting read. I suppose it's a good thing they're committed to not stretching deliveries into next year. Would've been nice to know how they're planning on tackling the current backlog.

It'd be great if Miles could snag Guy Pigounakis for another interview.

It'd be great if Miles could snag Guy Pigounakis for another interview.
That's a great idea @Nutnut and it would make brilliant content for the Monday night pod cast etc @Miles Roberts CG ??????
Maybe he could offer us some update on the delays in the early deliveries for 2022 etc and explain why they have taken the decision to suspend orders for new cars ?.
What say you Miles ???.

That's a great idea @Nutnut and it would make brilliant content for the Monday night pod cast etc @Miles Roberts CG ??????
Maybe he could offer us some update on the delays in the early deliveries for 2022 etc and explain why they have taken the decision to suspend orders for new cars ?.
What say you Miles ???.
I'd also love to know whether there are plans for a more local parts centre.

With the increase in European sales, they surely can't continue to keep customers waiting on shipments from China to complete essential repairs.

I take it’s nothing to do with % of EV’s to ICE which car company’s have to ahere to without being fined.

Just normal supply shortages of semi-conductors etc.

See article below. MG have made their annual target for petrol cars by the end of February, and are suspending new orders. No mention of EV's but may be similar picture.

Surely this would be an opportune time to reposition themselves as an EV exclusive seller?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom