MG Teddy Bears

Hybrid Paul

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Hi all,

I had my PHEV serviced in July, first year service. We did not get a Teddy Bear. I assumed that MG had stopped providing them. But from other threads there do seem to be some dealers that are giving them out.

Can any of you who have serviced your car please let me know: Date of service, Teddy yes/no?

Many thanks

Paul

Had done at the same time and I did not get a Teddy from bushy. Did you check that they had done the extension to the AA cover.

Had my service today. Apparently MG stopped Moris the bear in January.

AA cover was listed as renewed on my work sheet, and was given a garage copy of my service book.

I too missed out on the bear with my first service. I was told that the bears had been deemed unsuitable for use by children so had been withdrawn. I had wondered if new MG4 owners had been finding unexplained brown substances underneath them!

I was devastated when I did not get the bear after my first service 😢 at my local dealer. 😉
When I bought the car at MG in Longbridge, I was offered Morris when told me they ran out of their new car gift bags with MG pens, keyhangers, MG waterbottle, travelmug etc. Yet, they found a gift bag in the end... so I did not take Morris home. Devastating experience 😉.

Just to follow up on this. I checked and I did not have AA cover. My dealer had failed/forgotten to regitister the service. Lucky I checked. Not at all impressed with my dealer so far.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom