MG Trophy Connect vs normal

ashok198311

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi, Just looking to buy a 2022 plate face-lift MG and just thought to check what I'll be missing if I am taking a normal version than connect please..? I am not worried about plating apple music or anything directly, much more concerned about if it takes out any functionality from ismart app etc.

Thanks.

Hi, Just looking to buy a 2022 plate face-lift MG and just thought to check what I'll be missing if I am taking a normal version than connect please..? I am not worried about plating apple music or anything directly, much more concerned about if it takes out any functionality from ismart app etc.

Thanks.
Take it you mean trophy Vs trophy connect?
I-smart is the same on all models.
The connect version has WiFi ,traffic, weather, Amazon music,a few voice commands,

Take it you mean trophy Vs trophy connect?
I-smart is the same on all models.
The connect version has WiFi ,traffic, weather, Amazon music,a few voice commands,
Thanks.. does it make any difference if I use Andriod carplay for the music..? How the WiFi works..? I can use the hotspot from the phone when needed right..?

Thanks.. does it make any difference if I use Andriod carplay for the music..? How the WiFi works..? I can use the hotspot from the phone when needed right..?
If you're going to use Android auto\carplay it will use phones data any way you can get wireless conversion box now which makes it better here is one on a MG4

Or you can get a wireless AA adapter for cheaper

If you're going to use Android auto\carplay it will use phones data any way you can get wireless conversion box now which makes it better here is one on a MG4

Or you can get a wireless AA adapter for cheaper

Thanks very much.. so if I have the connect I can stream the music for free from amazon subscription.? Thanks will look into that box.. on the otherhand what car you have please.. what's the real world range like..? Thinking if I should go for a ev or petrol.. going for trophy long range makes more trips under 150 miles few times can go to 200+

Thanks very much.. so if I have the connect I can stream the music for free from amazon subscription.? Thanks will look into that box.. on the otherhand what car you have please.. what's the real world range like..? Thinking if I should go for a ev or petrol.. going for trophy long range makes more trips under 150 miles few times can go to 200+
First off the Amazon subscription is not free you still need to have it or you'll get adverts
As for range 200 miles isn't really a problem for the LR my one I drive every day to work and back 60 miles uses between 20 and 30% battery depending on how cold it is I work nights so it's normal colder and that's 2 30 miles trips I find the 1st 10 miles uses more energy
I have a silver long range trophy 🏆

First off the Amazon subscription is not free you still need to have it or you'll get adverts
As for range 200 miles isn't really a problem for the LR my one I drive every day to work and back 60 miles uses between 20 and 30% battery depending on how cold it is I work nights so it's normal colder and that's 2 30 miles trips I find the 1st 10 miles uses more energy
I have a silver long range trophy 🏆
Hi
could I ask what type of charger you use, a wall box or granny charger and do you have a off peak tariff. I can use 40% of battery to and from work which is 16 miles round trip in my PHEV keeping on electric.

Hi
could I ask what type of charger you use, a wall box or granny charger and do you have a off peak tariff. I can use 40% of battery to and from work which is 16 miles round trip in my PHEV keeping on electric.
I have a ohme home pro(7kw) 10pkw 24\7 charging with OVO

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom