MG Vehicle Operations have lost my MG5

EVsince2016

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
My MG5 was delivered to the UK on 3rd November and it was booked to be delivered to my dealer on 20th November, but it was missing on the delivery. It seems that MG Vehicle Operations have lost it and one other. The dealer, other buyer and I are getting just silly respo0nses!

Any ideas?

My MG5 was delivered to the UK on 3rd November and it was booked to be delivered to my dealer on 20th November, but it was missing on the delivery. It seems that MG Vehicle Operations have lost it and one other. The dealer, other buyer and I are getting just silly respo0nses!

Any ideas?
Be interested to know what these silly responses are! Maybe the Martians took them and they are now headed for a museum on the Red Planet!

We think that between us we have worked it out.

They were delivered to Southampton on 3rd and 2 ships arrived at Portbury around the same date, 9000 cars in total.

The system operated as normal identifying cars and booking delivery slots. Transport arrived at Portbury but it wasn't there!

The car was at Southampton and not Portbury so had to be transported to Portbury for arrival checks first thus effectively being off grid.

Following complaints it has been found we think at Portbury now having had the arrival quality checks but the system now gives a much later arrival in the UK date long after it actually arrived in the UK as on the MG system previously but now as when arriving in Portbury.

I hope that helps others with 'lost' cars!

To be entirely fair, it is there and I have seen it, but there are bits missing ;)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom