MG warranty

Mychski

Standard Member
Reaction score
The MG comes with 7 years warranty... Sticker beached out in 7 months :)
3B37CF9E-80CB-4FE4-B21B-1C82DFCB7B33_1_105_c.jpeg

I've always done the same although I offer a commercial arrangement to keep them.
Never been taken up though :LOL:

Mine had that sticker, already bleached out, when I got it last July, I wondered what a blank sticker was for. I removed it carefully on a hot day with the heated rear window on so as not to pull the heater elements off.

I've been meaning to get this sticker off too - need to vacuum the car today, and it's hot, so might give it a go (y) Thanks for the prompt!
I removed my, together with the supplying dealers sticker after only a couple of weeks of ownership.
I hate them stickers in the window !.
Note of caution ⚠️.
In the case of the 7 year warranty sticker, I think it is on a part of the glass that does NOT have the lines ( elements ) on the glass for the heated rear window.
These very thin copper coloured lines are actually on the surface of the inside of the glass itself.
If these lines are damaged or even slightly scratched or therefore broken, that complete line section of the HRW will stop working !.
If the sticker passes over these lines ( I think the dealer sticker does ) I advise to be very careful when removing it.
If it has been on a long time, it may become difficult to remove now.
Heating up the sticker first with a good hair drier or a heat gun on a low setting will definitely be necessary.
This is why I hate them fitting the dealer stickers to the car !.
I had a hard time removing the one on my car after it had only been on the glass for a very short time.
From memory, I think the 7 year warranty sticker did NOT pass over the HRW copper lines on the glass, but just double check first folks !.

I removed my, together with the supplying dealers sticker after only a couple of weeks of ownership.
I hate them stickers in the window !.
Note of caution ⚠️.
In the case of the 7 year warranty sticker, I think it is on a part of the glass that does NOT have the lines ( elements ) on the glass for the heated rear window.
These very thin copper coloured lines are actually on the surface of the inside of the glass itself.
If these lines are damaged or even slightly scratched or therefore broken, that complete line section of the HRW will stop working !.
If the sticker passes over these lines ( I think the dealer sticker does ) I advise to be very careful when removing it.
If it has been on a long time, it may become difficult to remove now.
Heating up the sticker first with a good hair drier or a heat gun on a low setting will definitely be necessary.
This is why I hate them fitting the dealer stickers to the car !.
I had a hard time removing the one on my car after it had only been on the glass for a very short time.
From memory, I think the 7 year warranty sticker did NOT pass over the HRW copper lines on the glass, but just double check first folks !.
Good advice. I wonder if damaging the rear screen element whilst removing the 7 Year warranty sticker applied by the dealer is covered under the 7 year warranty 🤣🤣🤣

Good advice. I wonder if damaging the rear screen element whilst removing the 7 Year warranty sticker applied by the dealer is covered under the 7 year warranty 🤣🤣🤣
They'll probably fix it with this.
rear screen repair kit.jpg

When taking gardening waste to the recycling centre, hedge & shrub branches etc.
Be carefully that items loaded into what could be a fully loaded boot space, watch that these type of items are not rubbing up against the rear windscreen.
Otherwise, you could be disappointed the next time you need to use your heated rear window and some of the elements are not working !.

When taking gardening waste to the recycling centre, hedge & shrub branches etc.
Be carefully that items loaded into what could be a fully loaded boot space, watch that these type of items are not rubbing up against the rear windscreen.
Otherwise, you could be disappointed the next time you need to use your heated rear window and some of the elements are not working !.
Hi if your in this position that your loaded that high that something may rub against the rear window or could perhaps move and catch the window or rub against it
it can help avoid damage if a dust sheet large towel or even old cardboard is placed over the load before you close the tail gate down to protect the rear screen as much as possible
Les

Hi if your in this position that your loaded that high that something may rub against the rear window or could perhaps move and catch the window or rub against it
it can help avoid damage if a dust sheet large towel or even old cardboard is placed over the load before you close the tail gate down to protect the rear screen as much as possible
Les
Good tip Les !.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom