Mg ZS EV 2019/2020 steering wheel shaft Recall

andykuu

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Yesterday i got a letter from MG saying the steering wheel shaft can be faulty and they will replace it for free at nearest authorised MG repair/service workshop.

Anyone else gotten this?

Do i need to be worried driving this before gotten it fixed? I have a toddler in the car, so I'm a bit concerned.

I had a accident last year , now I'm wondering if that was the reason. Just got some minor scratches and one bump on back left door.

Could I go back to the dealer for refunding/return the car possible? As for the recall or any other reason?

We want to change the car due to its useless in snow. We bought it used with less than 23000km so it has 1 year (maybe 2) at best left on the factory guarantee.

Sorry for the text being so long, however me and my family appreciate that you reading this and for input in the matter.

Please quote the part you answer easier to follow.

Thought they all had a 7 year warranty from MG (SAIC)
Yeah just found out . Hehe

Free upgrade
All well and good of course, but what if I already bought a new MG in 2019 or 2020? Well, then the manufacturer’s warranty will just be upgraded to the new conditions, for free! Not only that. The factory warranty of 8 years/150,000 km on the lithium-ion battery that applied to the MG ZS EV at the time, remains in effect.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom