• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.
  • We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Deal Agreed MG ZS EV (2022) Full Size Spare Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mack1410

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi All,

Advertising the wheels from My ZS EV 2022 they are the originals, only done 6000 miles. I'm asking £95 for each complete wheel and tyre (trim not included).

As they are heavy items local Collection is preferred, but if buyer wants to arrange courier I will arrange packaging.

Let me know if you are interested and I will reserve for you.

Last edited:
Hi All,

Advertising the wheels from My ZS EV 2022 they are the originals, only done 6000 miles. I'm asking £95 for each complete wheel and tyre (trim not included).

As they are heavy items local Collection is preferred, but if buyer wants to arrange courier I will arrange packaging.

Let me know if you are interested and I will reserve for you.
Have you got any wheels left?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230413_155552_com.android.chrome_edit_138217990589846.jpg
    Screenshot_20230413_155552_com.android.chrome_edit_138217990589846.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 85
I’ve got the same. I’m looking for a full size spare.I’m looking at postage so I’ve got to take a wheel off to weigh & measure to get an idea of postage cost & then add if you pack it across both flat surfaces with corrugated cardboard to the edge of the tyre , tape it up & cover with bin bags & tape it securely.My friend may take one also. I’ll let you know once I’ve checked courier cost.Is that all ok?

S
I’ve got the same. I’m looking for a full size spare.I’m looking at postage so I’ve got to take a wheel off to weigh & measure to get an idea of postage cost & then add if you pack it across both flat surfaces with corrugated cardboard to the edge of the tyre , tape it up & cover with bin bags & tape it securely.My friend may take one also. I’ll let you know once I’ve checked courier cost.Is that all ok?
Sure let me know soonest as I have someone else coming to look at them

I forgot to ask are the wheels in excellent condition ie no buckling or kerbing?

Can I have your name & full address & postcode please & a contact mobile No also. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom