MG ZS EV bluetooth connection

mlsaksiri

Standard Member
Reaction score
Most of my audio devices and other cars will connect to my iPhone automatically when in range. The MG ZS EV does not do this. It always requires a manual connection. At the end of the drive, the Bluetooth goes to sleep and starts in the default radio mode. The problem is that the audio volume and Bluetooth are not auto-adjusting so when I start the car the radio volume is much louder and very annoying. Is there a way to make it auto-connect to the nearest or default Bluetooth device? Or even set the starting volume for all audio inputs to be the same level?

One connection is fine and will automatically connect.
My son gets in the car and wants to play Black Sabbath. Disconnecting mine and then him connecting is a bit of a pain. I have to turn mine off, disconnect the car Bluetooth, then reconnect. Then he has to turn his off and back on again.

Also, once the Android auto is wired up to a phone, nobody else can connect to Bluetooth. So they can't play music while you have Google maps on for example.

As for noise equalising, there is no option.
The only option I have found is to change the Bluetooth volume on your device, once connected.

Thank you, gentlemen. In a device like Bose BT speaker, it will connect to several audio devices at the same time. The last device sending the audio stream is the one that plays. This makes for a very convenient connection. As the MG costs an infinite amount more than a Bose BT speaker, this should be a no-brain default feature. I'd like to hear from MG and how they would send an OTA update for this.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom