MG ZS EV Delivery delayed because of MG computer problems

My leasing agent called me on Friday 24th February 2023, to say the systems were now back up and working. My car didn't come through that day but he said some models had and the MG ZS EV's were next on the list. So I think MG are trying to get as many cars freed to dealers for registration based initially on model type. I guess they have to sort vehicles in some order and probably if they are still in storage model type might be the easiest way to clear them.
I have been promised mine next week.

Hi all systems were up and running last week or the week before time fly when waiting for your new motor 😂
I decided to keep mine for delivery for Friday coming so I got the 23 plate this goes live on Wednesday and the dealers wouldn't of been able to give you or myself the new 23 reg number as the DVLA systems for the new 23 plate were running from end of last week.

IF you haven't received your new registration number yet I suspect you will have this information with you ASAP if your due to pick your new MG up

Simon

ive spoken to dealership i can go and collect my MG either tmrw or saturday the very latest happy days !!!

thanks to every one for all your help its because of all you people that i now have the answer to getting my car but really it should have been the dealership that told me anyone with any MG car problem please do use this brilliant forum site thanks

This is what the others are here for am a newbie so the rest are a credit to this forum.
Good Luck with your new car I get mine Fri.
My dealer is that good he emails me at 9.30pm.

Great dealer and a 23 plate not that it makes much difference but with MG and there systems....

All good things comes to those who wait...

Attachments

• MG-UK-Distribution-Centre.jpg
    MG-UK-Distribution-Centre.jpg
    586.5 KB · Views: 67
Friday 3rd of March, message from my leasing agent.

Hi Colin
We got some reg numbers though. We are just waiting for 2 now, unfortunately yours is one of the 2.
MG are saying there was an error when they are requesting it. They are trying to resolve this for Monday.

Best regards

If I am being led down the garden path I wonder how they think having dangled the imminent delivery of the vehicle 4 times, and then cancelled at the last moment, a viable customer support strategy then I think that sales technique is doomed to failure.

Or perhaps I'm just fated to have a raining cloud over my head forever.

Not very happy at the moment.

evcog

I forgot to mention that I was told the MG ZS EV Trophy connect would be coming to me via a dealer in Leeds. I presume that means Luscombe MG Leeds?
I'm tempted to give them a ring tomorrow to see if I'm being, whats the word, oh yes 'conned'.
I'll let you know.

evcog

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom