MG ZS EV Facelift Door Mirrors

TonyP

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Has anyone noticed that on the facelift model you cannot turn off the auto folding mirrors. There is a switch on the infotainment system under car/convenience, but this is stuck on off and the mirrors to retract when you lock the car?

If this is the case, i would expect this to be one of those bugs that they would be able to fix with an OTA update.

Can you confirm whether you can retract them while driving? I sometimes need to retract them on my current car if I misjudge reversing into my garage, and there is a button on the door mirror controller to do so.

Can you confirm whether you can retract them while driving? I sometimes need to retract them on my current car if I misjudge reversing into my garage, and there is a button on the door mirror controller to do so.

I had exactly this with the Trophy I had on test drive, and eventually found that the mirror adjusting switch has a position to fold the mirrors - you can see why I needed it!

MGZSTrophy1_small.jpg

I had exactly this with the Trophy I had on test drive, and eventually found that the mirror adjusting switch has a position to fold the mirrors - you can see why I needed it!

View attachment 7786

Holy moly that's tight....House probably built back in the day, where the Morris mini was the car of choice :)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom