• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

For Sale MG ZS EV FRUNK suitable for the facelift version, 51kWh, and 72.kWh.

Prestigio

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
This has been used for 4 months and is very useful to hold the tyre repair kit, granny charger and Type 2 charging lead as well as a wheel brace, hand cleaner, cloth and small tarpaulin to lie on in case of a puncture rather than taking up space in the boot area.Another advantage of having this is you don’t have to unload the boot to get at the tyre repair kit and pump or charging lead and it is especially useful just to lift the bonnet to access these if its raining or worse so you don’t get too wet.My friend told me that while he used it anything in the frunk stayed dry.Fitting is very simple- using two spanners-10mm and 13mm to fit the 3 included bolts. It is in as new condition with non slip mat, complete fitting kit and sold at half price so not looking for any offers.My friend is selling it because he has sold the car.Willing to post if required. Asking price £125
IMG_2113.JPG
IMG_2112.JPG

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom