MG ZS EV SE interior

superhans

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Hi all

My wife and I are looking at getting an ZS EV. We were going for the Trophy, but the shenanigans with the grant has scuppered that.

We are now looking at the SE but haven’t found any photos/videos of the interior. Neither can our local dealer. Don’t suppose anyone here has one!? Don’t want to order it and realise it looks ghastly…

Some people actually prefer the cloth seats that the SE offers over the pleather ones of the seats in the Trophy.
Some people actually prefer the cloth seats that the SE offers over the pleather ones of the seats in the Trophy.
I really like “pleather” (the term not the material).
If cloth seats were my only concern I would buy the SE and some quality pleather seat covers and save some cash.
(Can you tell I’m Scottish?)

Disappointing (for me) to see the SE has roof rails, I have no use for them and don't like them, they just attract birds that then sh*te on the roof as they take off. 😟
I thinks that's market specific. UK site doesn't indicate that they do have them.

SE face lift model has no roof rails.
Here is a Ireland spec face lift SE model, I think you will agree that there is no roof rails evident in this shot.

SE no roof rails 2021-12-24 at 21.32.35.png

Hi all

My wife and I are looking at getting an ZS EV. We were going for the Trophy, but the shenanigans with the grant has scuppered that.

We are now looking at the SE but haven’t found any photos/videos of the interior. Neither can our local dealer. Don’t suppose anyone here has one!? Don’t want to order it and realise it looks ghastly…
Another look at the SE trim :

It’s disappointing to see there is no interior light in the rear of the SE LR even though there is no panoramic sunroof….which was the reason given for not having one in the previous model.

Lack of interior light is not a deal breaker. Lots of LED solutions on this forum.
James Coates of James and Kate has just done a review of the SE LR.

Lack of interior light is not a deal breaker. Lots of LED solutions on this forum.
James Coates of James and Kate has just done a review of the SE LR.
I have seen other people fitted rear handle reading light. It is the same as VW parts.

Attachments

• readinglight.jpg
    readinglight.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 146
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom