mklock

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi guys,

I have an MG ZS long range being delivered in September hopefully and I'm trying unsuccessful work out what the best charger would be in terms of compatibility with Mg and octopus energy. (Non EV tariffs at the moment)
I was doing the usual ohme home pro vs hypervolt vs wallbox comparison mainly as those are listed on octopus website but getting confused as mg isn't listed in their compatibility list, yet I've read otherwise.

Assuming someone on here is an octopus customer and can give some insight.

Many thanks

Mike

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I have an MG ZS long range being delivered in September hopefully and I'm trying unsuccessful work out what the best charger would be in terms of compatibility with Mg and octopus energy. (Non EV tariffs at the moment)
I was doing the usual home home pro vs hypervolt vs wallbox comparison mainly as those are listed on octopus website but getting confused as mg isn't listed in their compatibility list, yet I've read otherwise.

Assuming someone on here is an octopus customer and can give some insight.

Many thanks

Mike
I have a ZS LR, Ohme home pro and use Octopus Go.
When I got this set up over 1 year ago the Ohme couldn't shake habds with the MG. It's not been a problem as I just use the car to schedule charging. No ohme/go bells and whistles possible but it works fine.
Its worth having an Octopus Electric Juice card.

I have a ZS LR, Ohme home pro and use Octopus Go.
When I got this set up over 1 year ago the Ohme couldn't shake habds with the MG. It's not been a problem as I just use the car to schedule charging. No ohme/go bells and whistles possible but it works fine.
Its worth having an Octopus Electric Juice card.
Thankyou.

I have a zs long range ev too and octopus intelegent/ ohme home pro , just set up a schedule on the app , plug in and always works at cheap tariff, currently 7.5 p

I have a zs long range ev too and octopus intelegent/ ohme home pro , just set up a schedule on the app , plug in and always works at cheap tariff, currently 7.5 p
Thank you. Was worried for a minute that the Ohme wasn't compatible. The Mg Website quote podpoint and Rotec chargers

Another vote for the Ohme as it integrates with Octopus.
If you have solar panels and or a battery then check out the Zappi. (hopefully coming to IO soon)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom